1.14.2015

our rooms in Dwell?




Probably not, but who knows? Dwell had a deal where you submitted photos of the interior of your Modern house, and they would consider publishing your photos in the March issue. Cool!

They sent out some of the photos that had already been submitted, and they are pretty dang good. Probably too good to compete, both with respect to the houses (our house is cool, but it ain't $400-a-square-foot cool) and the photography (looked pure professional). Nonetheless, I took a set of photos, dabbled with HDR, and submitted ten of the photos below to the "contest" (I need to post about taking photographs of your house: it is WAY harder than it looks [And I'm not saying I did it good, either. I have newfound respect for indoor architectural photography.]).

We shall see...






























No comments:

Post a Comment